Description: Professional Recruitment allows your organization to go through a step-by-step process to find the most qualified candidate to fill the role. Best People uses a variety of searching and analyzing methods during hiring procedures and elaborates all the selection stages.
Recruiting and selection process by Best People
A great and a professional team is considered to play the leading role in a production process. Recruitment and Selection are both key activities for the firm, as they entail the processes that would help the business in employing staff that would be entrusted with the responsibility of taking the organization forward and achieve the competitive advantage the business exists for. The best solution would be to delegate the recruitment process to professionals. Best People is able to find the most suitable applicants in a short period of time.
Recruitment Methods and techniques
The great majority of employers uses to take into consideration only resumes of applicants/candidates that are interested in the position. But such a method proved to be not so efficient. In most of the cases the best results were achieved during a complex selection of stuff. Complex selection embodies resumes analyses, phone calls or business letters writing to the potential desired candidates. Such a method allows to get a full picture of a candidate`s personality and professionalism.
Our agency tends to use the most complex methods of recruitment. These are the key techniques:
- Internal recruiting – analysis and assessment of our data basis;
- External recruiting — analysis and assessment of closed resources professional websites;
- Exclusive recruiting – the technique is used when a specific high qualified candidate is needed, in other words head hunting specialists from other firms. In this case the wage must increase and the contractual terms must be improved.
- Print and web advertising;
- Talent search at such events as Job Fairs and Carrier Oriented Conferences and Meetings;
- Screening candidates from suburbs and countries` districts.
Being active on social media services allows us to ‘meet’ potential candidates in lots of ways: through shared connections, through shared discussion topics, and because it’s easy for job seekers to contact you. We even use printed materials such as flyers and billboards. An interesting method would be carrying on or hosting the event called “Open Doors”, where young specialist prefer to appear and to look for a job.
Stages of the Recruitment Process
There are some stages of recruitment process:
- Preparation of role profiles, and personal specification for the position plus making decision on terms and conditions of employment. Other necessary information includes essential functions to be performed in the role and the advantages of working for the company (i.e., workplace environment, compensation and benefits, perks, etc.) Some employers prefer to stress on work dedication, while for others leadership abilities and team reliability is important;
- Attracting candidates and selecting reviewing and evaluating alternative sources of applicants, inside and outside the company;
- Creating professional tests or/and psychological exams when it is specified by the employer;
- Final interviews might be conducted by the company’s senior leadership or an interviewer from a previous round of interviews. These latter-stage interviews are generally extended to a very small pool of top candidates.
- Preparing contracts of employment and closing officially the position.
Do you need an efficient recruiting campaign? You made the right choice! We are eager and competent enough to find the best candidate for your team. Are you looking for temporarily workers that are able to perform a specific task? In such a case you should be interested in renting employees! Contact with our manger in the most convenient way and we will solve any hiring problem!